- Best athletic insole that prevents foot from sliding inside shoe (slipping is losing)
- Gives athletes a more secure connection to the ground, which can improve performance
- Grips securely to the foot using .2mm microgrip on top of insole
- Foot won't slide, even when wet
- Cradles foot to prevent hot spots and discomfort
- Uses up to 85% recycled foam
- Available in 15 sizes for a better fit (most insole brands make you trim to fit your size)
- Superior shock absorption and energy return from lightweight ETPU foam allowing you to perform at a higher level for longer
- Deep heel cup cradles the foot for stability and comfort
Does not absorb water thus reducing odor causing bacteria
- Thicker foam than the flimsy insoles in most shoes (~2mm thicker)
- Contoured arch support
- 90-day money back guarantee
Our Konnect insole was made for athletes to give them better connection to the ground. For most sports, your only connection to the ground is through your shoes. Konnect provides a more secure connection by preventing your feet from sliding inside your shoes.
High Intensity Interval Training
- ◄Shipping & Returns
- Free shipping on orders over $100, and 90-day, risk-free return policy.
- ◄First Use
- Remove your current insole and replace with KONNECT. Loosen the laces of your shoes and widen the opening as the insole may grab your sock when sliding in your foot. Before lacing up, make sure your socks lay flat and aren’t bunched. If needed, trim KONNECT insole by placing old insole on top of KONNECT and cutting any excess material.
- ◄Care Guide
- Pull out KONNECT insoles and rinse with warm water. Shake off excess water and let the air dry. Do not put the insoles in the dryer.